Official Rules & Guidelines of Restoration Board
To promote a safe and fun place to talk, learn and have fun, all visitors and members
of Restoration Board must adhere to the policies below. Result in breaking rules could
lead to warnings, temporary ban, or permanent ban.
Do Not Disrespect Staff
- Disrespect towards staff members will be treated more harshly than other members. Be kind and courteous, the staff team is here to help.
Do Not Publicly Discuss Exploits
- Small bugs and glitches should be reported in the Bugs & Feedback forum, however any glitches that could cause an unfair advantage should be reported directly to a staff member.
Do Not Publicly Discuss Bans
- You may not publicly discuss member bans.
Do Not Repost
- Reposting is creating a thread or post after it has been deleted/moved, or if another similar thread has already been posted. We understand that accidents happen, but repeatedly reposting will result in a forum ban.
- Forum signatures must not exceed 480 Pixels Width by 320 Pixels Height.
Use Common Sense
- These rules can't include every specific offence, so use common sense when doing something that you think may be against the rules. Treat others how you would like to be treated. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a staff member and ask them.
Do Not Spam
- Spam includes pointless or meaningless posts which do not contribute to the thread.
Do Not Post Offensive Content
- This includes anything sexually explicit, threatening, deceptive, hateful, harmful, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content.
- This consists of making any unsolicited or inappropriate offers, advertisements or proposals for goods, services or other commercial activitieson behalf of Restoration Board.
Do Not Flame
- Flaming includes swearing, insulting, or any sort of derogatory comments that could make another member feel uncomfortable.
Do Not Impersonate Staff
- Do not pretend to be a member of the staff team if you are not.
[ You can't litigate outside of Charlotte, NC ] Our offices are located in Charlotte, North Carolina USA.
We do not allow court proceedings outside of our local area, ie: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
If you wish to pursue legal action, you need to do so in, and through local courts in Charlotte, NC USA.